miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

... Only girl in the world. Rihanna




Want you to make me feel 
like I’m the only girl in the world
Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love
Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world
Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love
-Rihanna/ Only girl (in the world)

Letra completa de la canción:

I'm gonna love you, when the time is right
Be thinkin' of you, every day and every night
To thank you so many in this world and someday I'll make you my wife
So every time we're not together, I hope you know that you'll be alright
'Cause I, I'm gonna make you feel that you're the only girl in the world
Like you're the only one that I'll ever love
Like you're the only one who knows my heart
Like you're the only one is in command
'Cause you're the only one who understands
How to make me feel like a man
Resultado de imagen de rihanna only girl in the worldAnd when you're lonely, I'll keep you company
Like this world was only made for you and me
And when it doesn't feel right with another I hope you believe
That in a world of no lie, I will be all that you need
Estribillo 
Da ra da da (x4)
Estribillo
Da ra da da (x4)
Autores de la canción: Sandy Julien Wilhelm / Mikkel Storleer Eriksen / Tor Erik Hermansen / Crystal Nicole Johnson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario